Wells Fargo Championship Tickets On Sale Now
PGA TOUR Returns to Charlotte For 18th Year
November 6, 2019 — Starting today tickets are on sale for the Wells Fargo Championship scheduled for April 27-May 3, 2020 at Quail Hollow Club.
For the second year, the Wells Fargo Championship is partnering with Ticketmaster in an effort to streamline the ticket purchase process for fans.
To purchase tickets, please visit wellsfargochampionship.com/tickets.
Grounds ticket prices start with the $35 Practice Pack, which consist of three individual daily tickets for Monday through Wednesday. Also popular is the $175 Weekly Grounds Pass, which represents a $110 savings from practice pack and individual daily purchases. Through the years, many fans have found the Weekly Pass to be a great Holiday gift.
All ticket prices include sales tax, parking and shuttle fees from tournament authorized lots.
Grounds ticket options include:
- Weekly Grounds Pass – $175 — Includes admission to all seven days of the tournament and represents a savings of $110. The same individual does not have to use the ticket each day, allowing family members, friends and business associates to share the experience of the event.
- Practice Pack – $35 — Consists of individual daily tickets for Monday’s Pro-Am, Tuesday’s practice round and the popular Wednesday Pro-Am (price includes all three days and fans are permitted to bring cameras during these days)
- Thursday Individual Daily Ticket — $55 each
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday Individual Daily Tickets — $65 each
- Good Any One Day – $75 — Gives you the ability of coming out to the course on the day of your choice during tournament week.
To accommodate families, children ages 12 and under are free with a paid adult admission (one child per paying adult).
The Wells Fargo Championship, celebrating its 18th year, is not only one of the premier golf events in the North Carolina region, but also in the world. Since 2003, Quail Hollow Club has welcomed all of the world’s top 25 players.
Seven of the tournament’s 14 champions have earned major championship titles and four champions have held the No.1 spot on the Official World Golf Rankings since the tournament’s inception in 2003.
The tournament, on behalf of Champions for Education, has distributed $24 million and raised awareness for numerous charitable foundations in the Charlotte area. For more information about the Wells Fargo Championship, please visit www.wellsfargochampionship.com or call (704) 554-8101.