What are the tournament dates?
2021 Tournament: May 3 – May 9.
Where is the Wells Fargo Championship golf tournament held?
The 2021 Wells Fargo Championship will be held at Quail Hollow Club in Charlotte, NC.
How can I purchase tickets for the tournament?
Click the button below to purchase tickets.
Do you offer ticket refunds?
There are no refunds or exchanges. All sales are final.
What is the ticket policy for children?
Children 15 and under are admitted free when accompanied by an adult ticket holder (one child per adult).
Will Tickets be available on-site to purchase?
Due to Covid-19 health and safety guidelines, there will NOT be tickets available on-site for the 2021 Tournament.
Can I leave the tournament and then come back on the same day?
We do not offer re-entry. Once you are admitted to the course, your ticket is scanned and you won’t be allowed back in the gates after exiting.
Where is tournament parking?
Please review our transportation page for all tournament parking information.
Are there any prohibited items I should not bring to the tournament?
Yes, please review the PGA TOUR Prohibited Items List and the PGA TOUR Permitted Items List.
What is your bag policy?
The PGA TOUR’s bag policy is very similar to those you see at other major sporting events. Please click below to view the policy in detail.
I am disabled or have a guest with special needs. Will I have access to and the ability to move about at the tournament?
Handicapped parking is located at Forest Hill Church, 7224 Park Road, on Mon. – Fri. ONLY and Quail Hollow Middle School, 2901 Smithfield Church Road, on Sat. & Sun. ONLY. Dedicated wheelchair-accessible buses will shuttle disabled persons and their guests to the tournament. We have a Special Needs Committee available to assist these patrons. The tournament will also have reserved seating areas for these patrons. Patrons must apply for access to our Handicapped Parking lot. Please visit WellsFargoChampionship.com/handicappedparking to fill out an application.
When will we know which players are playing the Wells Fargo Championship?
The deadline for PGA TOUR players to commit to a TOUR event is Friday at 5:00 p.m. prior to the next week’s tournament. Keep in mind, players can withdraw from a tournament at any time.
How much money has been donated to charity by the Wells Fargo Championship?
The Wells Fargo Championship has donated over $24 million to charity in seventeen years.
Is there a Monday qualifier?
The Monday Qualifier is run by the Carolinas Section PGA. Online Registration will be available through their website.
What is the tournament purse?
The Wells Fargo Championship tournament purse is $8.1 million. The first place winner will receive $1,442,000.
Since the safety and well-being of everyone is of the utmost importance, please adhere to standard tournament policies.
- All items are subject to search. You will be asked to return all unauthorized items to your car before you are allowed to board shuttles.
- Tournament does not provide a “check” facility, so attendees are urged not to bring restricted items.
- Diaper bags and medical necessities will be permitted, but searched.
- All portable chairs must be removed from the course each night.
- Verbal remarks, as well as banners, posters, t-shirts or the like, that belittle, defame, or criticize any of the players are not permitted.
- Tournament reserves the right to refuse or withdraw admission privileges to any guest who fails to comply with Tournament standards.
- No bags larger than a small purse 6”x6” including carrying cases, backpacks, camera bags, or chair bags
- No clear plastic, vinyl, or other carry items larger than 12”x6”x12”
- No plastic, metal, glass cups, cans, or containers of any kind except for medical or infant needs
- No computers or laptops
- No fireworks or laser pointers
- No lawn or over-sized chairs
- No seat cushions in a carrying case or that have pockets or compartments
- No pets, except for service animals
- No knives, firearms or weapons of any nature
- No video cameras (all week)
- No point and shoot, film or DSLR cameras (during competition rounds)
- No selfie sticks or hand held camera stabilizers
- No beverages (patrons may not bring in or exit with beverages) or coolers
- No radios, TVs, or portable speakers
- No posters, signs or banners
- No motorcycles, mopeds, tricycles, bicycles (whether or not motor-driven), skateboards, hoverboards, or other similar devices will be permitted to be operated on or within tournament property.
Mobile Device Policy
The following information outlines the proper usage of Mobile Devices at the Wells Fargo Championship. Our goal is to enhance the spectator experience while preserving the integrity of the competition. Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.
- Devices must be on silent at all times; flash may not be used.
- Devices may be used to capture video, audio and photos (content) in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Content may be used for personal purposes (e.g., personal social media); no commercial use.
- No live streaming or real-time coverage (e.g., no shot-by-shot coverage).
- Data use (e.g., texting) is permitted in all areas throughout tournament week.
- Phone calls are allowed only in designated areas.
- Please be respectful of play and do not interfere with players, caddies or media.
- All posted signage and instructions from tournament staff must be observed.
Failure to comply with this policy may result in the revocation of your ticket.
There will be no player autographs this year.
Spectators are not allowed to bring any type of alcohol to the tournament grounds. Only beer and wine can be removed from any Private Hospitality area or the Clubhouse. Alcoholic beverages will not be sold to the public any later than one hour prior to the scheduled end of competition. Private Hospitality areas and the Clubhouse will close one hour after the end of competition.
Inclement Weather Policy
Observe the leader boards throughout the golf course for “Weather Warning” signs that will appear prior to inclement weather. Spectators are advised to take precautions PRIOR to play being suspended. Avoid the following: tented structures, open areas, hilltops and/or high places, bleachers, isolated trees, golf carts, and wire fences. Please do not presume that play will be canceled if there is a weather event. Re-entry to the tournament will be allowed following a suspension of play.
Use of Tournament Marks and Assets Policy
The tournament prohibits the unauthorized use of the Wells Fargo Championship name, trademarks (including logo). The policies also prohibit any use of Wells Fargo Championship tickets, Pro-Am spots, or other tournament assets in sweepstakes, promotions or contests, or any other unfair attempt to associate with or exploit the goodwill of any Wells Fargo Championship event. Additionally, Pro-Am spots cannot be sold, donated (silent auction or other) or transferred.
- Stay quiet and stand still when the players are about to hit the ball.
- “Hands in the air” means stop and be quiet while golfers are playing their shots.
- Never cross fairways, except at designated crossover areas marked by signage.
- Help patrons be considerate of each other and kneel or sit down whenever possible, to allow better viewing for those behind you.
- For your own safety, follow the directions of the tournament marshals.
Appropriate casual golf wear with comfortable walking shoes (soft spikes only). Spectators should have the following items on hand:
- Wind breaker