Tournament parking is available at the locations listed below. Please
be sure to check the days and times carefully to ensure you utilize the
proper lot for the day/s you plan to attend.
Taxes, parking and shuttle fees, at authorized tournament lots, are included in the purchase of each ticket. There is no public parking at Quail Hollow Club. Tickets will NOT be available for purchase at the Tournament Ticket Office during Tournament week. Please ensure you have your mobile ticket ready before you get to the gate.
Leave the Car, Ride the Rail
Open Monday – Sunday, 5:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
Wells Fargo Championship patrons can conveniently utilize the CATS LYNX Blue Line to catch tournament shuttles.
- Tournament shuttles will ONLY be available from the Sharon Road West Light Rail Station.
- There will be NO tournament parking at the Sharon Road West Station.
- To access tournament shuttles, all patrons MUST present a valid LYNX ticket purchased on the day of service from one of the LYNX stations OTHER THAN SHARON ROAD WEST. There will be NO exceptions.
- Patrons should exit trains at the station and follow signs to the shuttle loading area. Shuttle drop-off and pick-up will be at the main tournament entrance.
Tournament Authorized Lots
Open Monday & Tuesday only, 5:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Tournament-Authorized Lot
- From I-77: Take I-77 to I-485 Outer and follow I-485 directions.
- From I-485: Take I-485 to Exit 59 (Rea Road). Go north on Rea Road approximately 1.8 miles and turn left into Calvary Church.
Carowinds – Parking & Shuttle
Open Wednesday, Thursday & Friday only, 5:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
From I-77: Take I-77 to Exit 90 (the NC/SC border). Follow the signs to Carowinds.
From I-485: Take I-485 to I-77 South via Exit 67 toward Columbia. Take Carowinds Blvd. Exit 90. Follow the signs to Carowinds.
Ballantyne Corporate Park – Parking & Shuttle
Open Saturday & Sunday only 5:30 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- From I-77: Take I-77 to I-485 Eastbound. Exit off of I-485 onto Johnston Road (Exit 61) going South. Ballantyne Corporate Park is on your right at the first stop light. Please follow the signs to designated parking areas.
Uber Drop-Off & Pick-Up
Uber is the exclusive rideshare partner to help you get to and from the tournament. Patrons can utilize the Uber app to request rides for drop-off and pick-up during the tournament. Uber driver-partners will be able to deliver and pick-up their clients on Gleneagles Rd with close access and patrons can enter the tournament through the convenient entry gate. Personal vehicles will not be allowed to access Gleneagles Rd. All patrons must make their own personal arrangements and be responsible for both their arrival and departure schedules.
Patrons must apply for access to our Handicapped Parking lot. Please
Click the button below to fill out an application.
Dedicated wheelchair-accessible buses will shuttle disabled persons and their guests to the tournament from the following locations:
Monday – Friday Only
Handicapped parking is located at Forest Hill Church, 7224 Park Road on Monday through Friday only.
Saturday & Sunday Only
Handicapped parking is located at Quail Hollow Middle School, 2901 Smithfield Church Road on Saturday and Sunday only.
Patrons arriving at Quail Hollow Club via the Disabled Shuttle will receive a wristband from Special Needs Ambassadors upon arrival to the Drop-off/Pick-up Tent. Ensure that this wristband remains on you and anyone traveling with you—you will need it to return to the Shuttle Area following play.
Upon arrival to the grounds, Ambassadors working with the Special Needs Committee will update patrons with pertinent information and direct, escort, or transport individuals to Reserved Seating Areas or Corporate Hospitality venues. Be sure to make note of the shuttle pick-up location in relation to the clubhouse and grounds.
The Wells Fargo Championship is a bicycle friendly tournament. Be more environmentally friendly and avoid riding the shuttles, ride your bicycle to the event! Bike racks will be provided near the main entrance. Please note the tournament is not liable for any stolen or damaged items.