Be a Part of the Team!
Registration will open early August!
The Wells Fargo Championship cannot operate without volunteers. More than a golf tournament, the Wells Fargo Championship is one of the premier stops on the PGA TOUR, placing a national and international spotlight on Charlotte and the Carolinas.
Our goal is to have the best corps of volunteers of any PGA TOUR event. We need dedicated, dependable, helpful, and most of all friendly volunteers. Come be a part of the team!
- Must be at least 16 years of age by the tournament (18 years of age for ShotLink Committees: Walking Scorers and Laser Operators)
- Must Purchase your own volunteer uniform package
- Work at least two full days or four half day shifts
- Have a valid email address since email is used to communicate with our Ambassadors
- Dri-Fit golf shirt
- Tournament cap or visor
- Tournament straw hat (at an additional cost)
- Volunteer badge that grants access to the tournament even on the days you are not scheduled to volunteer and free parking
- Two (2) good any one day tickets to attend the Wells Fargo Championship
- Commemorative pin
- Grab and go items for each shift worked
- Food vouchers to be used toward meal for each shift worked
Sign up for the volunteer wait list is coming soon!